KAYAK EMERALD CAVE EXPRESS + SHUTTLE
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Willow Beach, AZ
- Product code: EMERALDCAVEHP
Evolution Expeditions has the perfect kayak tour for those looking for spectacular scenery. The Emerald Cave Express tour paddles onto the Colorado River, starting at the Willow Beach Marina. A great tour option for beginners or advanced paddlers alike.
The moment the paddle dips into the emerald green Colorado River, one is transported back in time. Paddle past historic sites of the 1920's era government project that gave life to the desert southwest. Venture into the Black Canyon narrows to explore Emerald Cave for a total of four miles on the Colorado River.
- Three hours
- Paddle distance: up to 4mi/6.4km
- Shuttle pickup from several LV strip hotels: Mandalay Bay 9:30am, Bellagio 9:20am, Venetian 9:10am
- Emerald Cave (small cut-out of the mountain, not a tunnel)
- Historical site
- Wildlife viewing
- Complimentary bottled water, juice, & snacks
- Professional tour guide(s)
- Touring kayak with rudder
- Discounts for groups of 8+
Las Vegas Resort & Hotel pickup times may vary and be given upon confirmation of booking. Please be courteous to other participants and promptly show up on time at the tour bus area or launch location provided on the confirmation email. Please have your cellular phone on and available.
What to Bring
- Hat, sunglasses, & sunscreen
- Water shoes, sandals, or old tennis shoes (no flip-flops or slides, please)..you will get wet up to your knees.
- Layered clothing (swimsuit & layers for warmth & UV protection)
- Camera/Phone for pictures
- Cash for souvenirs & tips ( our guides never expect them but always appreciate them)