- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: White Hills, AZ
- Product code: BLACKCANYON
Paddle through primitive volcanic canyon walls towering over 900’.
Explore giant volcanic boulders at the opening of Black Canyon where many paddlers contemplate a descent into the crystal clear, emerald waters of the Colorado River. Enjoy a catered lunch on a remote beach, while enjoying the wildlife drama unfold on both Nevada and Arizona shorelines. Be prepared to see desert bighorn sheep, osprey, falcons, bald eagles, and great blue heron in their natural setting!
Black Canyon is a short distance from the Las Vegas Strip, located in the Lake Mead National Recreation Area. The tour begins in the morning at 10:00 am when you arrive at Willow Beach, Arizona.
Evolution Expeditions have designed this tour for beginners to advanced paddlers alike.
- Four hours (10:00am – 2:00pm)
- Complimentary shuttle service ( on a limited basis...please call our office for more details)
- Paddle distance: up to 6mi/9.6km
- Emerald Cave
- Historical sites
- Wildlife viewing
- Complimentary bottled water, juice, & snacks
- Catered lunch included
- Professional tour guide(s)
- Touring kayak with rudder
- Group discounts for 5+ people
Complimentary Shuttle Service (on a limited basis...please call our office for more details)
***Please prepare to make reliable transportation reservations in advance.
Las Vegas Resort & Hotel pickup times may vary and will be given upon confirmation of booking. Please be courteous to other participants and promptly show up on time at the tour bus area or launch location provided on the confirmation email. Please have your cellular phone on and available.
What to Bring
- Hat, sunglasses, & sunscreen
- Water shoes (no flip-flops, please)
- Layered clothing (swimsuit & layers for warmth & UV protection, preferably no cotton)
- Cash for souvenirs & tips ( our guides never expect them, but always appreciate them)
- Park pass or military pass with a valid ID or cash/credit card to gain access into the marina as a self driver. Free for pass holders or $25 (covers everyone in your vehicle and lasts for 7 days)