KAYAK EMERALD CAVE EXPRESS
- 天數: 3 小時 (左右)
- 位置: Boulder City
- 产品编号: EMERALDCAVE
For those looking for spectacular scenery, Evolution Expeditions has the perfect kayak tour. The Emerald Cave Express tour paddles onto the Colorado River, starting at Willow Beach, Arizona. A great tour option for beginners or advanced paddlers alike.
The moment the paddle dips into the emerald green Colorado River, one is transported back in time. Paddle past historic sites of the 1920's era government project that gave life to the desert southwest. Venture into the Black Canyon narrows to explore Emerald Cave for a total of four miles on the Colorado River.
- Three hours
- Paddle distance: up to 4mi/6.4km
- Emerald Cave (small cut-out of the mountain, not a tunnel)
- Historical site
- Wildlife viewing
- Complimentary bottled water, juice, & snacks
- Professional tour guide(s)
- Touring kayak with rudder
- Discounts for groups of 8+
***As a self driver, meeting us at the marina, please prepare to make reliable transportation reservations in advance (there is no cell service at the marina).
Las Vegas Resort & Hotel pickup times may vary and given upon confirmation of booking. Please be courteous to other participants and promptly show up on time at the tour bus area or launch location provided on the confirmation email. Please have your cellular phone on and available. The shuttle service for this tour is not currently being offered. Check out our Emerald Cave Deluxe tour that spends an additional hour on the river, has a catered lunch, offers roundtrip shuttle service and pays for your entrance fee into the park!
What to Bring
- Hat, sunglasses, & sunscreen
- Water shoes, sandals, or old tennis shoes (no flip-flops or slides, please)..you will get wet up to your knees.
- Layered clothing (swimsuit & layers for warmth & UV protection)
- Camera/Phone for pictures
- Cash for souvenirs & tips ( our guides never expect them, but always appreciate them)
- As a self driver, you will be entering the Lake Mead Nat'l Rec area at the Willow Beach Marina. There is a fee to enter, it is $25/vehicle or free if you have a military ID or a Nat'l Parks pass (America the Beautiful)