KAYAK EMERALD CAVE EXPRESS
- Durata: 3 Ore (circa)
- Luogo: Boulder City
- Codice prodotto: EMERALDCAVE
For those looking for spectacular scenery, Evolution Expeditions has the perfect kayak tour. The Emerald Cave Express tour paddles onto the Colorado River at various times, starting at Willow Beach, Arizona. A great tour option for beginners or advanced paddlers alike.
The moment the paddle dips into the emerald green Colorado River, one is transported back in time. Paddle past historic sites of the 1920's era government project that gave life to the desert southwest. Venture into the Black Canyon narrows to explore Emerald Cave for a total of four miles on the Colorado River.
- Three hours (start times vary)
- Complimentary shuttle service ( on hold due to COVID-19 and social distancing guidelines; please prepare to make reliable transportation reservations in advance)
- Paddle distance: up to 4mi/6.4km
- Emerald Cave
- Historical sites
- Wildlife viewing
- Complimentary bottled water, juice, & snacks
- Professional tour guide(s)
- Touring kayak with rudder
Complimentary Shuttle Service ( on hold due to COVID-19 and social distancing guidelines)
***Please prepare to make reliable transportation reservations in advance.
Las Vegas Resort & Hotel pickup times may vary and given upon confirmation of booking. Please be courteous to other participants and promptly show up on time at the tour bus area or launch location provided on the confirmation email. Please have your cellular phone on and available.
What to Bring
- Hat, sunglasses, & sunscreen
- Water shoes (no flip-flops please)
- Layered clothing (swimsuit & layers for warmth & UV protection)
- Cash for souvenirs & tips (never expected, always appreciated)
- Park pass or military pass with a valid ID or cash/credit card to gain access into the marina as a self driver. Free for pass holders or $25 (covers everyone in your vehicle and lasts for 7 days)