KAYAK EMERALD CAVE
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Boulder City
- Product code: EMERALDCAVE
For those looking for spectacular scenery and a later start, Evolution Expeditions has the perfect kayak tour. The Kayak Emerald Cave tour paddles onto the Colorado River at 11:00am, starting at Willow Beach, Arizona.
The moment the paddle dips into the emerald green Colorado River, one is transported back in time. Paddle past historic sites of the 1920's era government project that gave life to the desert southwest. Venture into the Black Canyon narrows to explore Emerald Cave for a total of four miles on the Colorado River.
- Three hours (11:00am – 2:00pm)
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Paddle distance: up to 4mi/6.4km
- Emerald Cave
- Historical sites
- Wildlife viewing
- Complimentary bottled water, juice, & snacks
- Professional tour guide(s)
- Touring kayak with rudder
Complimentary Shuttle Service
Las Vegas Resort & Hotel pickup times vary and will be given upon confirmation of booking. Please be courteous to other participants and promptly show up on time at tour bus area or launch location provided on confirmation email. Please have your cellular phone on and available.
What to Bring
- Hat, sunglasses, & sunscreen
- Water shoes (no flip-flops please)
- Layered clothing (swimsuit & layers for warmth & UV protection)
- Cash for souvenirs & tips